We want the User, thanks to the use of appropriate technologies, security systems and the highest standards in the field of personal data protection as well as protection of privacy when making purchases in our Store, feel entirely secure.
The administrator of personal data is Indico s.c., with its registered office at ul. Przyjaźni 9, 84-215 Gowino, Poland, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 5882424318, REGON 366309509
To correctly perform the services we provide, above all, convenient and problem-free shopping for our Users in our store, the necessary data is collected in the following way:
- Data entered by the User in forms, including personal data of the User
- Saving cookie files on end devices (so-called Cookies)
- By collecting web server logs
I. DATA INTRODUCED BY THE USER IN THE FORM
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary; however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data may make it impossible to provide services electronically.
- Personal data is protected following the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e., Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended) in a manner preventing access to third parties using secure SSL protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transmission on the Internet.
- Each User is entitled to inspect their data and to correct them and request their removal.
- The User has the right to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or remove them if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were received.
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- Users' data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular, competent state authorities for proceedings conducted by them.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing specific services - in particular, this refers to the provision of information to the payment service websites or other objects with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
- In the case of introducing legal inquiries into the contact form, personal data (name, surname, e-mail address) entered into the form may be forwarded to the Legal Adviser's Office of Paweł Foltman, ul. Sienkiewicza 23/14, 81-811 Sopot. These data are provided to answer the query in the area of the subject of law and the protection of personal data. If the number of questions, the complexity of the problem or the time needed for a response will require more work, the User will receive a quote for the item.
II. COOKIES POLICY
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, described in Directive 2009/136 / EC of the European Parliament concerning the processing of personal data and privacy protection in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications) and Article 173 of the Telecommunications Law, in in particular, text files that are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use of the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the site from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Service Operator - Indico s.c. with registered office at ul. Wałowa 10/3, 84-200 Wejherowo
- Cookies are used to: a) adapt the content of the Website pages to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and correctly display the site, tailored to his individual needs; b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or time of their removal by the User.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings they will inform about their every posting in the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Website Operator informs that changes to cookie settings may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
- Cookie files are placed in the user's end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
III. SERVER LOGS
- We collect information about the use of the Website by its users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided.
- URL addresses identify the browsed resources. Also, the subscription may be subject to:
- the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- name of the client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
IV. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VI. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION